Friday, April 19, 2013

Batik : The Symbol of Idealism



Hi, can’t wait for posting this topic!

Wearing batik is a symbol of freedom as well as a respect to our authentic cultural heritage. This is my reason why do on Thursday, batik is being my must-have outfit. As you know, my office obligates the employee wearing The Blue-Ivy Uniform on Monday and Wednesday (Fairly, I really hate it so much). And then on Tuesday and Friday we have to wear Batik Cloth. So, certainly on Thursday we have freedom showing our outfit what do you like, providing on limit of decency. And sooooo... my habits wearing batik on Thursday has been following by some officemates. It has been contagious. This is a real, batik is lovable and favored.

By wearing batik (short-sleeves one preferable) simplify us to move from one place to another. It is also suitable for the place with hot climate, moreover my office is located in the industrial estate which famous to pollutions. It also looks casual but not too formally looks. I was used to batik as an outfit to visit my clients which is need outdoor activities. 

Batik has been my part of life. At least, since 9 years ago it has been my cloth of pride. This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment